Sunday 23 March 2014

Why?

Why do you have to worry all the time?
Why did you have to wait all this while?
Why do you have to suffer sleepless nights?
Why do you have to be a lone warrior in the fights?
Why do you have to be so helpless?
When you already know that I’m so careless!
Why do you have to remember my tablet days?
Why can’t I find out my own ways?
Why am I always absent when you need me?
Why am I never free?
This is very incorrect!
This is false!
Why didn’t I even pick up your calls?
I have to solve this as soon as possible!
Till then it will always be a one sided equation!
Why don’t I balance this out?
Why can’t we be always together?
Then easily tackle these issues forever!
-Viraj Ghelani





5 comments:

  1. Niceee.....
    Ummm..viraj, ders a request... I need ur permission if I culd use ur rhymess in my blog.....I'd obviously mention ur name n inform u whch ones I'm using!!! Nly if u dnt mind!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry janhvi but I want these poems only in blog! No hard feelings! But sorry I can't allow!

      Delete
    2. Neverr mindd!!!! ;)....i cn understand!! n datz y i asked u!!
      bt atleast cn i mentionn ur blog....n recommend to read den frm ur site itself!!!
      no force againn!!! n plz do check my blog as n wen possible!! =)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete