Friday 14 March 2014

Dear friend...

Hey buddy what’s wrong with you,
Why you not sharing it with me when that thing is killing you?
Why have you tangled up yourself like a wire?
Why aren't you disclosing the fact…
When its burning inside you like a fire!!???
Where is the trust that built us??
Did it just come down to a twig from a tree’s trunk??
What makes you so insecure…
When you already know that all the wounds can be easily cured!
Be it a tsunami or be it a storm…
You very well know that I’ll be there all time long!
So please just open up and tell me the thing,
Because even you know that I can’t fight with you…
You’re my everything!
So until you don’t tell me ill keep thinking about it…
My world will just revolve around it!!
                                                                          -Viraj Ghelani


17 comments:

  1. Dear friend.... Awesome one... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can I stop appreciating your stuff ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... New idea for tomorrow.... Write a poem on anonymous! The copy-paste criticizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha!! true that! bt its ok neil P ! all i do is IGNORE!!

      Delete
  4. Dearest dost...its awsome seeing you and your poems reaching a well....and this is the best poem out of the lot...i hope my long lost frnd also reads this poem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice piece its really nice and reading yours my lost frnd is back..thnkyou

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neva stop writing it ...anyone reads it or not I will always read,it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Viraj, I didn't knew you write so well. I'm impressed looking at your work. Keep it up! :) Have some work for you. Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot jatan! Yes Wil be ready for d work! Do u mind giving me ur number on facebook?

    ReplyDelete