Saturday 8 March 2014

Weekends!!

I love Monday to Friday...
But the weekends look like a cry day!!
Sometimes an injury while sometimes the heart…
I get that feeling that someone just killed me via a dart!
Previously weekends used to go so well…
But now they just feel like hell!
In my house I m jailed,
Here there are no chances of me getting bailed!
Not forgetting the excess studies,
Well these weekends make me miss my buddies!!!
The homework becomes mandatory…
Throughout the weekend it becomes a big reason to worry!
So you have to sit in front of the computer,
In the end get tired and curse your ruthless tutor!

                                                               -Viraj Ghelani

14 comments:

  1. A quite good one considering tht its ur first one... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks alot riddhi! keep browsin ull certainly c better ones..:)
    my promise..:) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hArRy JaTAkiA.8 March 2014 at 18:01

    Awesome one bro....

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good and wonderful rhyming.
    its good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good start ! cheers :D love u:* proud of u<3B-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Veeru this is really weird, but I just read ur poem! 0.0 that wasnt me....aaaaa evil twin! Lol jk... Actually good twin! She's right, this is very well written ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheh....thank u sis...;) love yaa too...
    n pea..LOL..:P
    n yea..thanks alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe .....nyc poetry......luv it ...

    ReplyDelete