Wednesday 26 March 2014

My fevikwik friend!

Be it day or night,
This mate is with me all the time!
He walks the way I walk!
Dances the way I dance!
He sleeps the time I sleep!
And stays awake with me when am lonely and sick!
Sometimes he walks in front,
While sometimes follows me like my guard!
Yes, he has got this supernatural power,
To become as small as a mouse...
Or as tall as a tower!!
He neither has any regrets nor any complains,
He never speaks up…
Always stays quite…
Just vanishes away when I switch off the tube light!
Oh yes he’s known worldwide and has earned a lot of fame…
Now I think you’ll b able to recognize him...
Shadow is his name!
-Viraj Ghelani



3 comments:

  1. well expressed!! The shadow is really well described!! Best part is the supernatural power!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written!

    ReplyDelete