Saturday 15 March 2014

Heaven on Earth!

The beautiful feeling when the hand brushes your hair!
Making you feel comfortable
Making you calm!
The warmness of her thighs…
Vanishes all who what and why’s!!
The sweet little jingles that she plays…
It takes you back to those olden days!
Her eyes seemed like an ocean of love and affection…
In a blink of an eye she took all my tension…
Her concern was shown by her every single tap..
It took me to my dream world as I went for a long nap!
She showered all her blessings with her every single touch…
I felt enchanted ….
There was no such joviality on Earth!
Oh yes! A nap on my mother’s lap is always
Heaven,
Heaven…
And Heaven!!!!!!
                                                          -Viraj Ghelani






19 comments:

  1. So sweetly written wid real emotions!! Lovely!!! And I totally Agreee...it's HEAVEN!! Very well written!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i believe in LOVE at first SIGHT , becoz i love my MOM since i opened my eyes.... nicely written VIRAJ ....... continue to keep us waiting to read ur rhymes everyday .....!!ChEeRS...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kalash!!yes will keep writing you keep reading!!

      Delete
  3. Heart touching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UR Ryhmes are grabbing my attention more than any book ...!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poem really helped me.... Thanx.... Bro... :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kalash bandh ......maharaja bhog shuru....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oNly rEaction after ReaDin iT was a nVr-enDing GRIN....!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved the style with which you write, why don't you compile all your poems and publish it ...????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bhumika im just a small poet! Cannot even call myself a proper poet! cant just publish anythig! its not so easy!!

      Delete
    2. Don't underestimate yourself !!!
      Keep your confidence high and just aim for the best......
      And there are people who self - publish.....

      Delete
  9. Its so well written viraj and moreover the emotions are quite shown wid the flow and beauty of the poem...nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ur always welcome

    ReplyDelete