Friday 14 March 2014

Boys!

That day I was walking aimlessly….
Suddenly saw something really classy!
Perfectly dressed from top to bottom...
Wow she was as white as cotton!!
Her eyes were a deep blue ocean…
There my mind beeped "don’t fall into them…Caution Caution!!"
Ahhh those perfectly shaped lips...
Looking at them my heart beat just skipped!
Gosh her sexy body!
Threw the books of a nerdy!!!
Damn she was smoking hot!!!!
I kept drooling over her like an immovable bot!
Two steps later she met her date,
Back there I stopped n realized I was late!!!!
Heart broke into pieces...
“Why...why do I get to see this??”
Before I could walk a step ahead and give that tiny stone a kick,
My mind alarmed me saying forget that girl and look at this hotter chick!
                                                                                            -Viraj Ghelani




17 comments:

  1. Eheheheheheheh!!! Jst 6 days and u get down to being a boy after all!! My favourite one!! 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. suraj ka mukh mod doonga, aasman se chand tare bhi tod doonga, tu ek bar ha kehde, pehle wali ko chod doonga?!?! seriously? get a life man.. stop drooling over girls!!! wonderful opportunities slip by while u were drooling...... they aren,t worth it if u get dropped like hot potatoes so often.....

      Delete
  3. Good one Mahn... Good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again copy paste.....this was written by bhavik mehta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on commenting !! There is no one to pay attention and believe what u say!! Does not bother!!! This site is genuine and d origin is VIRAJ GHELANI!!

      Delete
    2. just chill dhvani!
      ignore!!!
      let the dogs keep barking..! ;)

      Delete
  5. it is aweum.....u write well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome one boy..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorite one!!! Keep on the good work bro!!

    ReplyDelete