Saturday 22 March 2014

Drunk in love...

Your first look at me and I was struck!
Oh yes! You shot me by your love bullet,
I was stunned!
The pub was full of crowd!
The music was quite aloud!
It didn’t matter to me,
As your face was just knocking around in my mind,
As I was not able to lose my contact with your eyes!
For sure you had that special thing,
Which could easily make me decorate your finger with a golden ring!!
Suddenly I started marching towards you!
I didn’t know how to stop it...
I was attracted by you….for you!
I moved Closer and closer ….
The heart rate became faster and faster!
I was aimlessly standing like a statue,
I badly wanted someone to get me rescued!
Before I could make a move,
Before I could try my chance,
This beautiful invention of lord asked me for a dance!
On the dance floor, our chemistry just flourished!
I was overwhelmed with joy,
As the mission was accomplished!

-Viraj Ghelani

9 comments:

  1. Amazinnggg..... as usual!! u've gt a neww fan....(obvious)!! :)
    n basically I'm tired of commentingg n praising......dey r quit obvious n genuine!!! v_v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ny tymm....N derz no exxageration as it is...jst a FACT!! ;)

      Delete
  2. ReMinds me Of a ParT of bOok...
    itS lyk AwEsUm...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....superb!

    ReplyDelete